Skip to main content
Voice Recognition

Registration Information

Registration Information

Registration packets for the upcoming school year are sent home with students in late March or early April. Residency verification forms must also be turned in for your child to be fully registered.
  • All Kindergartners must have a physical and proof of immunizations before the first day of school. Please be sure to send a copy of this to the office.  

Residency Verification Information

In order for your child to be registered for school, Proof of Residency must be turned in by August 7th. Students will not be placed on class lists, and schedules will not be mailed out on August 12th for any student who has not met the proof of residency requirement by August 7th. 
The District Main Office is available during the month of July to assist with copying residency documents. The District Main Office (320 W. Main Street) is open Monday-Friday from 7:30-1:30 p.m during the month of July. Building secretaries will be back in the office on August 1st, and we are happy to assist parents/guardians with any questions and/or copying needs in order to meet the August 7th deadline.  
The links below can be used to help meet the residency verification requirements for registration. All OES families must fill out the form titled, "Residency Verification Form." This form must be submitted with the following information:
  1. One item from category A - AND
  2.  One item from category B or C

*Note that category documents must list your current address.  

(See category descriptions below) 

Category A Documents:
  • Most recent real estate tax bill
  • Most recent mortgage statement
  • Closing statement (from purchase of residence within the last year)
  • Military housing letter
  • Current lease
  • Cancelled security deposit check  

*If you cannot produce a document from "Category A" - please see the links listed below to meet this requirement. 

Category B Documents:
  • Gas or electric bill
  • Telephone or cable bill
  • Pay stub from employer
  • Public aid card
  • Voter registration card
  • Home/apartment insurance card or certificate
  • State of Illinois automobile registration card

Category C Documents:
  • Driver's license
  • State issued ID 
  • Government issued photo ID 


"Landlord Verification in Lieu of Lease"
  •  This form can be filled out by your landlord if you are unable to get a copy of your current lease. 
  • Click here for this form

"Student Living with in District Relative"

  • This form can be used in the event that a student's family is living with another family, who lives in district, and does not have a lease in his/her name.
  • Click here for this form 

"Student Living with Someone (in district) other than Birth or Adoptive Praent"

  • This form can be used in the event that a student is in the custody of someone other than a birth or adoptive parent. 
  • Click here for this form 

2021-2022 School Fees